The Associate Project Manager is an integral position for the Move Delivery Team within the CBRE Client Account. The position is the primary point of contact for the clients employees to schedule, coordinate and provide customer service within the Puget Sound. A move project can be for one to thousands of employees.
Role and Responsibilities
· Project Management: Managing scope and schedule
· Engagement with vendors to coordinate and manage move activity
· Creation of move project within move tools including setting up spreadsheets & presentations
· Creation of communications to employees, team admins & move partners
· Conducting presentations to team admins about the move process and steps
· Creating, formatting and verifying reports
· Conduction walkthrough of buildings for facilities & furniture needs and discrepancies in data
· Creating move maps, labels and nameplates
· Running post-move help centers
· Supporting team email inbox by replying to emails and troubleshooting employee's needs
· Providing exceptional customer service pre and post move
· Supporting coworkers with the move process and being a team player
· Provide training to relocation coordinators
· Participate in continuous process improvement
· No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
· Onsite supervision & occasional direction of move partners
· May provide formal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University and/or equivalent related experience.
Prior Project Management experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Working knowledge in MS Project is helpful. Knowledge of leases, contracts, and construction practices preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Internal Number: 19000676
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.