Standard Chartered Bank serves business clients across three client facing divisions: Corporate and Institutional Clients, Commercial and Private Banking Clients, and Retail Clients ("RC"). These customers are served in over 70 markets.
This is a Compliance- Screening Project Manager role within the Business Banking FCC Team, who will provide support in the roll-out of screening platforms to various geographies and upstream within the bank. The implementation requires the person to understand and transform the global policy into process and system requirements working with stakeholders across business divisions, compliance teams and operational areas.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Engage in end to end project lifecycle and responsible for overall delivery of the projects
· Engage key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc
· Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness
· Raise all issues and risks to the required FCC governance forums
· Manage the change implementation and governance
· Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
· Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
Qualifications & Skills
· Experience (more than 10 years' relevant practice) in delivering compliance and regulatory risk management projects/ programmes
· Experience in Sanctions and screening (name and transaction) surveillance, AML and terrorist financing surveillance in relation to the respective country jurisdiction, and client types, Fircosoft screening product knowledge will be a plus
· Experience in being involved in delivery and/or assurance of complex BRDs and downstream project deliverables
· Understanding of best practice risk management techniques and frameworks.
· Experience as the key liaison with stakeholders to define and execute improved control frameworks
· Highly developed written communication skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), etc.
· Certification in project management like PMP/ PgMP and expert knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Internal Number: 5205488
About Standard Chartered Bank
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.