We are currently seeking a family/client-oriented Associate Veterinarian who enjoys working as team to provide quality veterinary care to dogs, cats, pocket pets, and exotics in Pensacola, Florida.
We are looking for an individual with positive energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to bond with staff, clients and patients. Interest in exotics/acupuncture/alternative medicine a plus. We have a team of 25 plus caring individuals including 5 full time and 2 part time veterinarians. Equipment includes Avimark practice management software, CR digital x-ray, ultrasound, Companion therapy laser, and in-house chemistry and CBC machines.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Safe Harbor Animal Hospital
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.