The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing the Human Resources Staff Recruitment team and will champion the talent acquisition process to ensure a steady flow of high quality candidates to support our mission and business goals and ensure that the team is hiring the best possible talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also responsible for all supervisory activities related to staffing, work assignments, performance management, orientation, professional development of recruitment staff and hiring/termination decisions. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Manager performs the following:
- Ensures that staff recruitment services are provided in compliance with established System policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provides oversight of applicant tracking system specific to staff positions and establishes specific key performance indicators and metrics/reporting.
- Coordinates with the respective business leadership/management, supports and establishes recruitment plans and manages efficiency of interview and selection processes based on best practices.
- Develops, implements, and tracks recruitment strategies designed to increase visibility and produce top performance candidates.
- Sources candidates for hard-to-fill positions and works with organization management to clarify recruitment needs and promote effective interviewing processes.
- Fosters and promotes a business climate that reduces obstacles and promotes opportunities for recruiters to formulate and implement their own initiatives to improve personal and departmental performance.
The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition manager role, will have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience in a Human Resources department, to include recruiting and employment management, Healthcare recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting which includes regulatory requirements, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing candidates, knowledge of employment regulations, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Able to travel, work with leadership and provide consultation to meet strategic objectives
- Able to develop and lead teams, and drive team engagement
- Able to manage and resolve complex customer situations while creating and maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and project management and implementation skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of HRIS/ATS systems (i.e. PeopleSoft and Taleo)
Key details regarding the position are below:
Location/Facility - Irving, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required
8 years of experience required
SPHR, SPHR, NAHCR or ASPR certification
Minimum of 5 years of overall Recruiter/HR experience to include sourcing, internet recruiting, recruitment process management
Corporate or search firm experience in recruiting niche and high volume positions Have excellent skills in areas of influence, negotiation and collaboration
Experience in operating in a consultative or advisory capacity
ATS (Taleo and / or PeopleSoft) preferred
Internal Number: 18019844
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!