PeaceHealth is seeking a Revenue Cycle System/Process Specialist - Single Business Office for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours .
Req ID: 163131
Responsible for maintaining information/data systems, work with key stakeholders for system-wide initiatives, system upgrades, implementation of software and assisting to define business needs for the design/development of software. Serve as project lead which includes managing the communication, coordinating activities and participating in the work. Provide solutions to workflow inefficiency and assists in resolving technical registration issues through all applicable phases of a project or initiative. Create and use tools and resources to support the project. May support community change process activities as needed.
1. Troubleshoot issues, test software assist in the identification of software needs and provide user guidelines and training.
2. Maintain data, develop, document and generate reports. Maximize system capabilities for tracking and reporting on information.
3. Analyze structure and work flow through unit, recommend changes that optimize data integrity and use of information technology.
4. Facilitate and coordinate activities associated with system initiatives/projects in collaboration with other initiative/project participants and members of the PFS leadership team.
5. Track initiative/project activities to ensure coordination, sequencing and to make sure issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner. Maintain project documentation (resources used, decision, outcomes, agreements, etc.)
6. Provide recommendations for staff support needed during initiative/project operations.
7. Responsible for PFS educational material development and maintenance.
8. Collaborate with the internal and external customers to develop appropriate and useful tools and resources for the initiative/project; meet established timelines so activities can move forward and progress can be easily tracked.
9. Coordinate or collaborate in design and implementation of training solutions and/or communication of new processes. Monitor progress to meet goals and timelines.
10. Oversight for design and maintains process, procedure, templates, forms and policies
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
AA Degree required; Equivalent experience may substitute for degree.
Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the following areas: Billing, Collections, Patient Access, Registration or Patient Financial Services required, preferably in healthcare.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant project coordination experience preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience using technical applications preferred
Previous experience with Visio and MS Project preferred.
Facilitation or project management certification desired.
Demonstrated experience managing multiple, parallel, high visibility projects
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with or leading teams
Strong customer service and relationship-building skills demonstrating tact and diplomacy
Ability to take initiative and apply critical thinking skills.
Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail
Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint; Experience in coordinating multiple tasks and timelines, facilitation and organizational collaboration skills
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Position requires a minimum of 10% travel and may work outside of normal business hours.
SYSTEM SERVICES PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Location: Vancouver , Shared Services Center (802) Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities Shift: Day Shift Length: 8 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Hourly compensation starts at: $ 22.07 , more depending on experience Required Certifications/Licensure:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Billing/Coding || Full Time || PATIENT ACCOUNTING
Internal Number: 163131
PeaceHealth Physicians are as diverse as the communities they serve, but have the following in common:Dedication to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering and treating each person in a loving and caring way.A shared vision of every patient receiving exceptional, compassionate evidence-based care, every time, every touch.