Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We have a dynamic and dedicated team of SWIFT implementation specialists located in Paris working on an international platform of experts' cross-countries.
FIS Global is looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record in SWIFT Projects to join our team in Paris.
What you will be doing
- Be main point of contact between PaaS and SSB team (re-arrange processes around Support, understand needs, evolution of service)
- Onboarding clients on the SWIFT Service Bureau hosted in France (could be migration from SWIFT Direct connection to our SSB)
- Supporting clients once in Production, be a key person between PaaS support team and SWIFT SSB Operation team.
- Pre-Sales duties when required to sell the service (RFP mode)
- Ad-hoc SWIFT consulting if required by the project .
What you bring:
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project management and software implementation in banking environment
Strong experience in SWIFT implementation and migration projects.
Strong verbal and written French and English language skills, and presentation skills are essential
Added bonus if you have:
Sound knowledge of the following SWIFT specs:
SWIFTAlliance Suite software
What we offer you
Full-time position with excellent benefits
Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm
Potential to grow
Respect for your work/life balance
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Internal Number: 4896284
About FIS Global
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.