My client, a Global Consultancy Firm is seeking to grow their Risk Management Division to help support the Credit Risk Team based in London.
The Team provides Advisory and Project / Programme Delivery in:
* End to end Credit Risk Policy, Governance and Processes
* Basel, IFRS9, ICAAP, RWA and other Risk Regulatory Projects
* Stress testing and scenario analysis
* Proven experience in one or more of the above banking book credit risk management domain (Retail or corporate)
* Technical knowledge in banking book credit risk management and good regulatory risk
* knowledge to undertake Business Analyst / Project Management Duties.
For full details inclusive of Salary and Job Description please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Internal Number: 4830516
About Taylor Root
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.