PeaceHealth is seeking a Provider Administrative Coordinator for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 10 Hours .
Req ID: 166438
Responsible for providing diverse administrative support for a variety of physician/provider processes and training including work that may include but is not limited to: planning, designing, organizing and coordinating provider training; communications; presentations; spreadsheets; project development and coordination; data organization and management; SharePoint development and management.
1. Accountable for provider performance evaluation and clinical mentoring processes for assigned communities which includes managing computer application, calendaring timelines, coordinating communications, training physicians/providers and physician leaders, trouble shooting and process improvement.
2. May serve as lead for the system Provider Evaluation Tool and Report team. This includes development and management of SharePoint site.
3. Management and completion of provider CME expenditure process, provider education and tracking for assigned communities.
4. May be trainer for Front Office Professionalism Basics course and Physician Leaders/Development Plans. Assists in the development of course job aids and course content as appropriate.
5. Creates and maintains the PHMG Provider website at direction of PHMG Leadership team.
6. Provides administrative support for division leadership and provider practice action plans as requested by and in collaboration with division leadership and Manager, Physician Leadership Development.
7. Frequent communication with and training for physicians/providers.
8. Has accountability for assignments that require judgment in resolving issues, making decisions or making recommendations based on research of best options.
9. Applies knowledge of programmatic and administrative requirements; trouble shoots and corrects problems; working expertise of provider specific software applications and EPIC/Care Connect to support reporting functions. .
10. Gathers information, educates and provides information to both internal and external customers.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
A combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skill and abilities to perform the job.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Minimum of three years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a professional setting required.
Healthcare experience preferred.
Training experience preferred.
Project management experience preferred.
Proficient in Windows based PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Proficient in other software applications (VISIO, Front Page, and Web Design) preferred.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written is required.
Strong organizational and analytical skills is required.
Demonstrated problem solving skills is required.
Basic accounting skills may be preferred.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment is required.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Responsible for coordinating relief provider new and renewal contracts at direction of PHMG dyad leadership. Works with Clinic Managers, Medical Director and relief providers to coordinate relief coverage for clinical gaps to be filled.
Management, organization, and completion of PHMG Provider call schedules in scheduling tool, in conjunction with Medical Director and Clinic Manager(s).
Management of the scheduling, staffing, and related coordination for Telemedicine, Visiting Clinics, and Outreach Clinics.
Works with sponsoring organizations to arrange clinical affiliations for medical students, residents, and other clinical personnel. Manages contracts with these partnering universities and works with H.R. to complete onboarding of students.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Ketchikan community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Location: Ketchikan , PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center (301) Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities Shift: Day Shift Length: 10 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Hourly compensation starts at: $ 21.27 , more depending on experience Required Certifications/Licensure:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Ketchikan || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Other - Administrative || Full Time || PHMG ADMIN
Internal Number: 166438
PeaceHealth Physicians are as diverse as the communities they serve, but have the following in common:Dedication to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering and treating each person in a loving and caring way.A shared vision of every patient receiving exceptional, compassionate evidence-based care, every time, every touch.