I have an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager to Join Hardt Electric.
If you’re a master project manager who relentless absorbs knowledge, gets a thrill out of managing others through detailed projects and has been waiting for the opportunity to run your own business unit: consider this your shot.
Sr. Electrical Project Manager – Wanted: Driven Visionary with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
Sr. Electrical Project Manager – Needed: Thrives Under Pressure and Deadlines
Are you an electrical project manager who’s been waiting for their shot to run a division? Tired of being micromanaged? Looking to lead your own business unit?
To be considered:
- Must be able to commute to our office. No Remote
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Peter H LI Post for Sr. PM”
- Than go apply for the “Sr. PM Role” on this site: https://lnkd.in/epNN6JJ
- Do not contact me directly
- You must have a minimum of 6 years as a Sr. PM or Project Leader.
I hope to see you soon on our team!
Additional Salary Information: TBD
About hardt electric
Hardt Electric is an IBEW/NECA City of Chicago licensed electrical contractor. Founded in 1973, Hardt Electric has become one of the most reputable and reliable electrical contractors in Chicago. With roots stretching back to the 1930s, Hardt Electric continues to offer the same superior service as its forefather, Carl Hardt, founder of C&H Electric.