SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- Government Commercial Interiors
· Partner-in-Charge or Studio Director
· Assigned project personnel
· Demonstrates technical competence in architecture and/or interior design
· Must be U.S Citizen
· Must have government commercial interiors experience
· Government clearance preferred
· LEED accreditation preferred
· Ability to manage many projects and multiple tasks within projects simultaneously (projects may be highly complex)
· Keen design sense and detail oriented
· Knowledgeable in Revit and other design software
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent written and oral communication with clients and staff
· Understanding of project phases and sequencing
· Thorough knowledge of building codes, project costs, and contracts
· May have extra accreditation/certifications/licenses that allow him/her to share his/her knowledge with the studio
· Performs tasks in each of the five project phases: SD, DD, CDs, Bidding and Negotiation, and CA
· Management, supervision, and coordination of staff efforts and consultants on multiple projects of varying size and scope
· Effective planning, scheduling, and task management of assigned projects from start to finish
· Tracks and controls billable hours/budget on each contract
· Successfully completes all contractual requirements on time and within budget, with a quality matching the OTJ values
· Maintains high client satisfaction to further client relationships
· Assists in marketing, business development and collections efforts when needed
· Requires little or no guidance and supervision by Studio Directors, Partners, and/or Managing Partner
Required Years of Experience: 7+
Send resume/work samples to email@example.com
Additional Salary Information: OTJ has just over 130 staff with a new office in NYC. We have an amazing culture, benefits and salary packag
OTJ is the largest locally owned interior architecture firm in the Washington Metro area. For over 20 years we have experienced an unparalleled and uninterrupted growth trajectory fueled by the design of award winning projects for leading organizations across North America. We are now poised to expand our reach and believe your skills and experience will be an asset to the ongoing success of our team. We are confident that OTJ will offer you the opportunity to do your best, most creative work in a dynamic atmosphere that welcomes fresh ideas.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.